Monday, April 23, 2012

Scrapperocks!: Adele fever

The Story
Recently
Scrapperocks!: Adele fever
Apr 23rd 2012, 08:44

How's your Monday so far? It was a s***ty Monday for me. Things didn't seem to work well in the office that I feel like I want to throw the PC out of the window! One of the days, huh?

ANYWAYS, here is a simple layout I created inspired by Scrapping the Music challenge. It is Adele fever! I watched her concert at Royal Albert Hall (only in TV unfortunately) and WOW what a voice and performer! I almost cried during Someone Like You... Watching her singing full of emotions and tears during the song was just so moving..

I just love all her songs! I can literally listen to her songs the whole day. This is a favorite too, can you guess already? It's Rolling in the Deep.. this song is full of energy and anger. These pictures of Zareef seems fitting for the lyrics I chose, don't you think?

The layout honored ScrapFIT Workout #66 inspiration photo & colors. The colors are sand, mint and cherry. Interesting combo! I used Sketchabilities Sketch #69 for this layout.






Thanks so much for visiting.. All your comments are always appreciated :)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions